Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shining Truth

Shining Truth

Your hair is shining in the sun
Light brown with sprinkles of black

You eyes gloom in the lovely sunshine
You speak with your facial expressions

I do not hear one word you say to me
Hypnotized by your natural beauty

The sun passes as the hours fly by
Do not say it is time for a goodbye

We will be together as it meant to be
Different roads over high boundaries

Your fingers tell the truth about you
Telling the history of one hard life

Let me take care of the difficulties
Here you are safe with my guaranties

Your teeth are as white as fresh snow
Although not that cold as they show

You let me into the depth of your soul
Defenseless you show your true being

Beautiful on both inside and outside
Fearless to me to open up your truth

----------------
P. Heemstra

No comments:

Post a Comment