Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reap Our Entwined

Reap Our Entwined

There you are thousands of miles away
Yet I can hear what you have to say

Not using my ears to receive your word
Your soul is strong enough to transmit

Placing my mind towards your inner soul
Then I see your heart wounded by a hole

Deep enough to cause this brutal pain
Although old enough to fade to a stain

Give me all you want give to me now
If you do not know I will show how

Open up your heart with your soul also
Defend no longer the artificial growth

People will always think it is wrong
While we are both bonded this strong

Nothing will ever depart us in between
This is like you have never ever seen

Eat the fruits of our everlasting tree
The tree we both grew on what we see

Sown centuries ago with our bare minds
While now we can reap our entwined

----------------
P. Heemstra

No comments:

Post a Comment