Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stand To Declare

Stand To Declare

I can feel your hurt from the inside
Just open up your heart with your pride

Do not be afraid your secret will leave
Opening up will be the one and only relief

As the loss will be lost again it goes away
Always remember it will be me here to stay

Supportive words to remain like the sunshine
You will be there to be the friend of mine

No promises are made without the promised action
There will always be the physical attraction

Wise words will be followed into the depth
Fearless will the memories lead to be left

As you know you always will keep the right
To be close to me or call for me in the night

Just call my name to make sure I will be there
Deep respect and love will stand to declare

----------------
P. Heemstra

No comments:

Post a Comment