Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strength From You

Strength From You

There you are standing in front of me
You show me what you want me to see

The strengths you possess are my powers
Deep desires mix with late night hours

Your words describe your feelings tonight
Helpless you are determined to give sight

Opening the eyes towards the great unknown
Gather with me in the garden where I grown

Understanding the difficulties you encounter
Feeling the feelings hidden behind the curtain

You make me find the words to write these words
Following the energy you have left in wounds

You left me wounded with love and your touch
Yet you cure the pains without talking much

Fearing no longer fears as you have shown me
Shown what the world has to offer as I do see

Unexpected you were there in my mind and soul
Trying to get near while closing the big hole

The holes of the past which came yet too big
Maintained by the beauty of the magic trick

Words are closing as there is nothing to tell
Seperating us no longer as we are this well

----------------
P. Heemstra

No comments:

Post a Comment