Saturday, April 10, 2010

Higher Gift

Higher Gift

How hard can it be to speak these words
I can only think about them yet no speech

Different ways to express the love for you
Altogether none of them fit the way I feel

Finding the ability to let my lips speak
My mind is playing safe on the boardwalk

What would you think if I told the truth
Would it be the end of our friendship

Beloved friends is that what we appear
Forgetful to make clear it so much more

The clocks will tell what will happen
They are the silent witnesses of love

Let me travel the world with you aside
Thinking what we could achieve this time

Dreams or imaginations of the higher gift
Divine moments will be shared from tomorrow

First I have to find the words I can talk
To talk is my first priority today tonight

----------------
P. Heemstra

No comments:

Post a Comment